Personal Data Processing
Personal data is collected at various stages of our business activities. This data is processed in compliance with regulations – and in particular with data privacy rights.
- Your rights regarding personal data:
You have rights over your data, which you can easily exercise: the right to:
- check the information that we have and request to complete or correct it (rights of access and to rectification).
- request the deletion of your data or restriction of its use (rights of erasure and restriction of processing).
- object to the use of your data, in particular for commercial prospecting purposes (right to object).
- retrieve the data that you have personally provided us with (right to data portability).
- define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of your data after your death.
You may exercise these rights by contacting Groupama Immobilier’s Data Protection Officer, by post at the address given in the Legal Notices section or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Our Data Protection Policy, the detailed description of the data processing applied and the procedures for exercising your rights are regularly updated and accessible on this website, residential-collection.fr
Any request concerning your personal data may also be addressed to the Groupama Group’s Data Protection Officer France at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL, France’s data privacy regulator) if you feel that we have failed to meet our obligations regarding your data.
In the context of our relations, we are required to regularly check that personal data is accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, we may ask you to verify or complete this information.
- Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
Why do we collect personal data?
The data collected by Groupama Immobilier at various stages of processing carried out in the context of its business activities is necessary for the following purposes:
- Commercial prospecting
Groupama Immobilier is likely to carry out prospecting actions towards its customers or prospects. In this context, unless you advise us otherwise, the postal address, email address or telephone number that you have given us may be used to carry out prospecting operations.
You may opt out at any time from receiving advertising from us by post, email or telephone (see your rights above).
Regarding canvassing by telephone, some countries have “do not call” registries that you may register with free of charge. In France, the BLOCTEL list (www.bloctel.gouv.fr) prohibits businesses with whom you do not currently have a contractual relationship from contacting you by telephone.
Groupama Immobilier may keep data relating to prospective customers with whom the company does not have a business relationship may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a period of 3 years from the date of collection or from the last contact from the prospect. Data relating to a customer may be kept for 3 years from the end of the business relationship.
- Surveys, statistics:
Personal data concerning you may also be processed and used by Groupama Immobilier (or its subcontractors) for statistical or research purposes, in particular with a view to developing products and services, personalising relations and gaining a better understanding of the market and the competition.
Personal data is processed within the European Union.
With whom is this information shared?
The personal data processed is intended, within the limits of their attributions, for:
- the various Groupama Immobilier departments likely to be involved in the purposes described above, in particular the teams in charge of commercial relations.
- this information may also be communicated, when necessary, to our intermediaries, partners and subcontractors.
- Website functions
Our residential-collection.fr website gives you access to the following functions:
- obtaining detailed information on our collections of residential flats that we offer for sale in the heart of Paris,
- contacting us for any information via the contact form.
Communication of the data contained in the contact form is necessary for the proper management of your requests. Otherwise, these requests cannot be processed or their processing may be delayed.
Personal data may therefore be collected as you browse.
The above enables you to obtain detailed information at any time on the processing of personal data carried out for commercial purposes. You can also consult our General Personal Data Protection Policy here.
Cookies: access to this website may lead us to install “cookies” on your device to record information about your browsing activity (pages visited, date/time of visits). You can block these “cookies” or modify your settings by consulting our Cookies Notice here.